Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's nothing better than...

....deciding to have an impromptu girls night and go see a chick flick at the dollar movie theater!

Which is what I just got back from doing. :) Brittany, Megan and I just went and saw Leap Year, which is a fantastically cute chick flick. PS- I want one of those cool irish rings, the ones that look like this:

 I'm kind of obsessed with the cute guy that was in it now. It's Matthew Goode, and he's a little bit gorgeous.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


Haha, so I know that two exhibits were not needed, but I wanted to give them just the same. LOVE his eyes. I'm just saying. Anyways, it was a fun night! Although I didn't get the Biology homework done that I needed to, but it was totally worth it. I'll just get it done tomorrow! Overall, it was a pretty awesome day today. (The Cannon Center served all my favorite stuff for lunch today! Blue jello w/ whipped cream, bananas, french meat sandwich thingy, and white cake with chocolate icing!) 

For some reason it feels like a Thursday, which is strange, but nice, cause this means I'll have more time than I feel like I do to get the stuff done that I need to! If that makes any sense. Well, I'm off to watch the Psych finale- it's going to be pretty intense, and I'll probably have nightmares. Big shocker though, considering I've been having them for four nights straight. Oh well! Maybe tonight will be better.

I need a dreamcatcher. 

1 comment: