Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Technology... What a beautiful thing!

So my blog is newly vamped, thanks to a great website that I found! I love the new look, it's giving me added incentive to write more often! Haha. So good news, I finally found a place to live next year! I'm so excited. It's called Northwoods Apartment, it's about a 5-10 minute walk from campus and it's exactly what I've been looking for! The living room and kitchen were both very spacious, and the rooms were a little small, but definitely do-able. It just seemed like a perfect fit. Plus, they have really cute pink doors and I just think it's the right place for me!

So I think I'm going to make another blog that's just for my creative writing- I've been doing a lot for my Creative Writing class and I think I'd like to share that! So I'll put up a link as soon as that's done!

Let's see, not too much going on lately. The weather's been ridiculous, so up and down! I wish it would just be spring already! :)

Oh yeah! A couple weeks ago, we had Preference (Ladie's Choice Dance). My group went to the Dr. Seuss one, and it was so cool! We made Dr. Seuss- themed shirts and it turned out really great. There were black lights and goldfish and the decorations were pretty sweet. It was a really fun time overall!

Here's a picture:
from left to right: Jess and Jeremy (Cindy Lou and the Grinch), Jake and Brittany (the Sneetches), Megan and Matt (Horton and "the speck"), me and Jared (Green Eggs &Ham and Sam I Am), and Spencer and Becca (One Fish/Two Fish, Red Fish/Blue Fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment