Friday, March 12, 2010

Helloooo Weekend!

Well I, for one, could not be more ready for the weekend. It's been a long, busy week and it's still not over! I'm trying to get all my work done for school before I go spend the weekend with family. Next week is gonna be a doozy- I've got three tests, two of them on the same day, and those two are my hardest classes. Joy!

On a happier note though, I had a really great day yesterday! :) I ended up getting a really great grade on a memoir that I wrote for my Creative Writing Class. A few of my friends got their mission calls, which was also really cool.

I still haven't heard back from the Northwoods Apartment people, but I hope I will soon. I want to live there so bad! I look at pictures of the place at least 3 times a day. It just seemed like such a great fit! I really hope that I can get that settled soon.

So I'm a little bit nervous cause I'm going skiing this Monday! I've only been skiing once, and I wasn't very good at it- I kept falling down and it was miserable-well, at least until we found the bunny hill. I guess at least now I know where the Bunny Hill is, so I'll be much better! (Fingers crossed)

Here's a picture of me from last time:

So my plans for the day are:
- Go to Grandma's and help her get the house ready
- Finish studying for my two tests and make flashcards
-PACK- there's so much to pack, not enough room to pack it!
-Watch the Office :)

Exciting, I know! Anyways. Have a good day, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment