Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Games Galore

I have just got to say: I LOVE playing games. I'm not talking about the mind games/playing hard to get kind of games. Oh, no. I'm talking about the competitive, crazy, wild screaming, sometimes awkward games that bring everyone closer together. That's one thing that I absolutely love about being here at Aspen Grove, especially in May Crew- we play games pretty much every night. Whether it be a card game or a getting to know you game or a game where everyone is all over each other (which is actually more common than not), it's always so much fun!

Tonight was another awesome game night. It was just awesome to have so much fun with everyone, especially because so many people love to participate and don't hold back. It's so much more fun when everybody wants to be playing and everyone is having a good time. Regardless of the fact that my body is completely sore from some of the games we played, I'm convinced that it was totally worth it.

Every passing day just gets better and better. I love being able to spend so much time with everyone. It's what I look forward to every day- it's not the getting off of work part that I eagerly anticipate, it's the hanging out with everyone. Okay, so maybe it's a little of both. But for the most part, it's the game-playing and hanging out.

Today was definitely another happy day. I was a hooker... a curtain hooker, that is! I spent all day hanging up curtains in the family lodges, and the time just flew by, for once. It was a day filled with laughter and good times. I love being happy! It's so nice not to have many stressful things in my life. I love how simple my life is right now: no school, no drama, no nothing. Just me, the mountains and the wonderful people that I'm surrounded by. Plus of course, I have the free time to read or play games or whatever I like. (Oh! Today I started reading Achieving Your Life's Mission by Randal Wright- I got through the first two chapters and I loved them! I can't wait to keep reading).

Anyways....right now, my face literally hurts from smiling. That's a pain I can definitely handle.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment