Friday, July 9, 2010

Music Makes the World Go Round

So every now and then, I get obsessions with different songs. Right now, I'm totally in love with like five different songs and I just keep listening to them over and over again, so I just thought I'd share! :)

First, there's Dynamite by Taio Cruz.  He's the one who also sings Break Your Heart, which is another good one. (Who knows how long Dynamite has been out, since I don't have a car, I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore. But I heard this at the last dance I went to and fell in love with the melody!)



K, then there's Everybody in Love by JLS. I've never even heard of this group before, but I totally love this song. It's been played a few times while I was working on someone else's ipod, and it's also part of a skit in our opening show.



Next, it's more of a new artist obsession, but I'm really partial to these two songs, both by Mika. 1) Blame it on the Girls: (PS- music video is very strange.)



2) Lollipop (this one I mostly like just because of the whole message: don't stress about love, just let it happen, otherwise it'll "get you down" :)




And last but not least, I am so extremely excited for Sara Bareilles' new album that comes out in September!! It's been SO long since she released her first album, which I loved. I've been waiting and waiting and now it's finally here! It looks like it's going to be amazing. But she's already released her first single, King of Anything and I love it. The music video is especially cool!




So I guess that's my Friday Five, music-wise. (Maybe I'll start doing this every Friday! Putting five of my favorite songs on here. Hmm..)

Anyways, not too much going on as of now. The store has been absolutely CRAZY this week, and I have been busy busy busy! Tonight, we're having a girl's night! We're going to go to Provo, possibly go to Plato's Closet and DI, then come back and watch Win a Date With Tad Hamilton. I'm excited.

And then tomorrow, a new week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment